We're looking for passionate people. Scroll down for open positions in our different offices.
- Proficient with Html, Css, etc.
- Understanding of micro-frontend architecture.
- Know how to ensure applications’ performance, availability, scalability, security, CI/CD etc.
- Familiarity with Blockchain Cloud design and other Blockchain Cloud designs in the industry.
- Clear thinking, outstanding in interpersonal communications, understands Defi protocols.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology is preferred, such as developing non-custodial crypto wallets, Web3 applications & smart contract development.
- Responsible in the design & development of monitoring, infrastructure, general services for Chainup Cloud - A Blockchain Cloud platform, which provide a variety of Web3 services such as node services, APIs, staking & more.
- Responsible in the design & development of basic service components for Chainup Cloud.
- Participate in discussions with the product and backend team, and conduct system analysis, architecture design, development & maintenance of business functions according to product requirements.
Investment Operation Executive
· At least a Bachelor degree in Finance / Economics / or any related discipline
· financial background and experience will be an added advantage
· Minimum 1 year working experience in investment operation or related
· Possess good communication & problem-solving skills
· Experience with Blockchain and Crypto assets preferred.
· Must be fluent in both English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese stakeholders
- Maintaining good relationships and coordinate with all associates related in the investment project (e.g., upstream and operators)
- Keep track and follow up the investment project
- Assist in investment data analysis and evaluation
- Provides timely reporting and updates
- Supervise and implement the terms and conditions of projects
- Establish and maintain customer data and files
- Collaborates with internal & external audits, and compliance requirement
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management
Maintenance and Operations Engineer
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years experience using Linux (centos, Ubuntu).
- Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP protocol, use your rich experience to solve network problems.
- Familiar with various components of LNMP architecture and able to make optimization suggestions.
- Familiar with various open source components (Redis, MQ, LVS, BIND, etc.).
- Familiar with Tomcat, NGINx, K8S.
- Able to use shell and Python to complete daily operation and maintenance work, improve deployment and monitor process.
- Familiar with at least one open source monitoring and automatic operation system (Zabbix, Nagios, Ansible, Salt, puppt).
- Able to use strace, LSof, VMSTAT and other system tools to analyze performance bottlenecks.
- Develope and optimize operation and maintenance solutions, promoted the improvement of deployment and monitoring automation.
- Find performance problems in the existing business architecture and optimize the overall performance.
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of various businesses and handling abnormalities.
- Be enthusiastic about operation and maintenance work and pay attention to cutting-edge operation and maintenance technology.
- Sensitive safety awareness, able to find and solve safety problems in time.
Project Manager, SaaS
- Prior experience with Project Management, managing all relevant stakeholders
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or prior experience managing developers and projects
- 1 or 2 years experience in one of the following: software engineering, systems engineering, support, solution engineering in addition to project/program management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions
- Expertise in multiple requirement analysis techniques/methodologies
- Experience leading cross-functional efforts across multiple time zones and functions
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt, learn new skill sets and "hit the ground running"
- Strong analytical and technical mindset, as well as strong organisational and relationship management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done independently and overcome obstacles by developing creative solutions to problems
Preferred skills & knowledge
- Prior experience working at a financial institution/Cryptocurrency industry or software/IT solutions and services company
- Able to start immediately/within two weeks
- Project Management qualifications/certifications is a plus
- Experience working with customers, understanding their issues and managing their expectations, being involved in project management
- Excellent client-facing skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under stress, self-motivator, independent, problem-solver and cooperative team player
- Fresh graduates with relevant knowledge are welcome to apply
- Enable SaaS Business Unit to successfully execute its strategy by supporting service and product launches, process improvements and strategic initiatives
- Implement any initiatives that will improve our client/customer support operations and workflows
- Identify support tooling pain points and opportunities to improve business across multiple teams and functions: operational, technical and frontline members
- Ensure successful project delivery and measurement in accordance to customer satisfaction metrics and the wider business
- Partner closely with multiple stakeholders in developing and prioritising comprehensive, data-driven technology/tooling requests and support the team through project life cycle (Planning, process design, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing and launch)
- Build productive working relationships with project, product and technical team, stakeholders, and management inside and outside their program areas
- Work on interrelated sets of complex projects (programs) where success depends on an in-depth understanding of the related area(s)
- Identify dependencies and gaps, unblock issues and drive consensus amongst teams to drive results.
Senior Legal Counsel
- A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Laws Degree from a reputable university.
- Admitted to practice at the Singapore bar is a plus.
- Familiar of Blockchain or Digital Asset Management regulatory is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in private practice and/or in-house roles in corporate and commercial (technology and financial services) work in Singapore and the APAC region.
- Strong communication, negotiation and legal writing skills. Excellent interpersonal and management skills.
- Provide proactive legal advice to achieve business and strategic objectives while fully and appropriately managing legal risks and leveraging on the candidate’s legal expertise.
- Identify and assess legal risks related to company’s business strategy to address and minimize such risks in an efficient fashion to maximize the achievement of business and management objectives.
- Support and take the lead in negotiating, preparing and reviewing of various legal documents, complex contracts, commercial agreements, procurement agreements, employment-law/social security-related agreements, and investments related agreements.
- Monitor contract processes to ensure that contracts are in compliance with legal, regulatory and the organization’s contractual guidelines and policies. To partner with the Compliance Department for managing KYC, anti-money laundering and CFT risks, anti-bribery and corruption, and fraud, and find ways to reduce legal risk for the company.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop legal policies, processes, regulatory and compliance frameworks, and provide education and training where needed.
- Engage and collaborate with external agencies/ law firms in the resolution of disputes.
Product Planning Manager
- Min Bachelor degree or above, minimum 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese associate.
- Familiar with SEA blockchain market;
- Strong interest and knowledge reserve in blockchain and digital currency industry;
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency exchange is a priority.
- Responsible for product introduction, customer demand collection for SEA market or APAC.
- Acting as a liaison to support product positioning and customer demand
- Participate in the product operation of external merchants;
- Understanding business develop strategy to roll out high-quality product usage documents, and responsible for document maintenance, translation, proofreading, etc.;
- Focus on industry development trends, understand the trends of overseas competing products, and conduct localized research.
Business Development Manager
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or any relevant
- Prior 1 or 2 years working in sales or business development
- Knowledge in Forex, Blockchain or Cryptocurrencies will be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin (able to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates and clients in view of business communications)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport
- problem-solving skills with the ability to perform under pressure
- Fast learner and possess passion for sales
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Achieve sales targets in the responsible area.
- Establish customer relationship, conduct customer management, daily communication with customers, and provide customers with timely Q&A.
- Conduct customer analysis, deeply tap customer needs, and effectively integrate internal and external resources to form a complete solution.
- Master international market trends, understand market conditions and have independent opinions.
- Familiar with the company's system technical parameters and basic technical processes, able to promo to customer independently.
- Participate in international industry summit and explore sales leads.