Users can log in exchange accounts on third-party platforms through the OAuth2.0 agreement authorization.
Users can use relevant functions on third-party platforms to authorize payment of corresponding digital assets through exchange accounts.
Third-party platform application access
Gradually developing and growing application platforms provide more possibility for exchanges to expand ecology.
- Convenient and efficient connecting
- Open platform provides standard login and payment interfaces to facilitate the connection between third-party applications and the platform.
- Wonderful expansibility
- Exchange can infinitely expand third-party service based on standardized interfaces, which improve the whole business ecosystem.
- User rights and interests assurance
- User privacy information is encrypted, payment business is audited in real time, settlement is made every other day, and daily statement of account is provided to third-party for business account checking, so as to protect users’ rights and interests as much as possible.
/帮助文档 Help document
Crypto exchange product documents
Operation documents of APIs
Customer manager 1 to 1